And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Testing is Done - reviews this afternoon.

All of our horsemanship testing is done! I think we all did great. My horse is ready for a long vacation from me i'm sure, and he deserves it. He did so well for me these past three months.

Well just reveiws left this afternoon and then we are all done.
I think there is going to be a bit of a party tomorrow with a BBQ so that should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. Gabe!

    I hear you are coming home! I hope your journey went well. After a much needed vacation I'm sure you need I would like to get together to have you reassess Mountain Scout and I. We have come a long way since you saw us last :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, actually we wont be coming home for this summer! we have been offered a great opportunity to stay here to continue our education. We will keep everybody updated as we go through. I am so happy to hear things are going well with mtnscout! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete