And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Staying here at Parelli all Summer!

Hello Everyone,

Well the Externship is all finished and the next one has begun! I am very excited to have gotten a second star and passed official level 4 in liberty. It has been quite a journey for me since January and it's not stopping anytime soon.
I have been invited to stay here at the Parelli center in Ocala for the summer as a parelli employee! This is a great opportunity for me to learn how Pat runs his facilities and to continue forward with my horsemanship. We have been working here already for over a week and it has been for me a huge learning experience in many ways.
I will share some things to you all that we do through this summer. It is going to be a lot of fun!! Until next time...Keep it Natural 

No comments:

Post a Comment